Foot Swelling or Foot Pain –
- Usually, foot swelling in the foot legs pain is due to overweight, sitting for long or standing, pregnancy, growing age, or not eating properly.
- Apart from this, due to no exercise, no surgery, diabetes, heart problem, kidney or liver also causes Foot swelling in the legs.
- Swelling of a spoonful of turmeric powder and grated sugar candy in a glass of hot milk, and after drinking it daily, heel pain swelling ends in a few days.
- Blending the problem of Foot swelling within a few days after having a mixture of ten grams of nuts with the old good, it gets better.
- Swelling of the cow dung by mixing the powder of roasted powder with oil and putting it on a swollen place recovers the swelling.Swelling of the cow dung with a coarsely paste of lentil oil, putting it on a swollen place, reduces inflammation.
- After adding black pepper powder to the butter, mixing it well, the infusion of the children ends Foot problem in a few days.
- To reduce the Foot swelling of the feet, fill both cold and hot water in two separate tubes for different swabs. First put your feet in hot water for some time and then immediately put in cold water. Repeat this procedure for 15 to 20 minutes, regularly do this.
- One of the main reasons for swelling in the body is excessive consumption of salt, control the amount of salt in your diet.
- Put neem leaves in water as well as mix some alum. Stir the feet with this water for 10-20 minutes.
- By tearing the milk and drinking it for a few days, this disease gets better soon.
- Chewing garlic every day and drinking bitter gourd every morning in the morning, the disease is healed.
- The patient suffering from this disease should not eat chilli-spicy, salt, fried foods and contaminated food.
- In order to cure swelling disease, the patient should clean his stomach.
- If there is inflammation, swelling in any area of the body, then 1 small spoon of papaya seeds will be eaten in the morning and evening.
- Chewing 5-6 leaves of neem in the morning every morning or grinding them and mixing it in water, it is useful to heal the inflammatory disease within a few days.
The cause of pain in the hands leg –
- Pain in the feet can be anywhere on the fingers, soles and ankles or on the body, and this pain can have many causes.
- Long walk and walk around
- Standing for long periods of work
- Lack of nutrients in the body
- Sugar should mean diabetes or other health problem
- Cure the pain in the hands leg
Clove oil – When there is pain in the body, or pain in the tooth, massage of clove oil gives relief to the muscles and relieves pain.
Hot and cold water – 1 large bowl filled with cold water and lukewarm water in a vessel. Now put your feet in lukewarm water for 2 to 3 minutes and then put it in cold water for 10 to 15 seconds. Talk to this verb 2 to 3 and start with the lukewarm water and finish it with cold water. This action is known as Cold and Hot Water Therapy, which is effective home remedies for pain in the hands.
Ice Therapy – Pain and swelling are also treated with ice therapy. Bust a drink in a plastic bag and massage the painful place. Use this remedy for 10 minutes only. To remove swelling in the nerves of the nerves, swelling swells to the ice from the frying pan.
Rock salt – After having a pain in the hand, fill a bucket tolerable hot water and mix 2-3 spoons of rock salt in it and sit with 10 feet of water in this water.
Mustard seeds – Grind mustard grains in a bucket or hot water tolerant hot water. Fry your hands with this water for 10-15 minutes. With this remedy, blood circulation is smooth and gradually the swelling and pain disappear.
- Yoga is the best remedy for getting rid of pain in the hand. Pain in Yoga, pain in the hands, relief of shoulder, waist and knees is also relieved.
- Kandharsan Yoga – You have to put your knees in front of both the knees before lying on the ground in the ring of respiration and keep the feet of the feet on the floor, after which you have to lift the waist without moving your neck and head without lifting it up with your hands. Hold the toes of the feet. You can watch the video of Baba Ramdev’s Yogasana, for this to learn completely before doing oas posture.
Burning in the Legs –
- With less blood circulation or muscle weakness. These problems are more in patients with diabetes and older men. Apart from this, there may be irritation of the soles on the side effects of any medication, lack of blood pressure and vitamin.
- To get rid of this type of irritation, eat a diet containing vitamin B3.
Mix olive oil or coconut oil into a little ginger juice and massage it for 5-10 minutes on the soles and ankles of foot.
- Cut a piece of gourd on the feet and it will give coolness to the feet.
- To increase blood circulation, a piece of ginger should be chewed.
- With this remedy, the whole body will get relief with foot pain.
Having foot numbness –
- The problem of hand numbness is common and we all have ever passed through it. Sitting and lying in wrong posture can cause numbness and numbness, which may feel rattling and weakness.
- If you have a numbness in the foot pain, massage is the easiest way to repair it, this leads to increased blood circulation and it quickly relaxes.
- Exercise the hands or feet that are numb. This brings comfort to the earliest.
- Mix one spoonful of turmeric and a little honey in a glass lukewarm milk, improve blood circulation. Vein climbing and muscle pain –
- If the vein is clamped on the vein, press the lower part of the fingernail finger and leave it on the side of the leg on the side of the side.
- The hand on which the veil of the foot pain has climbed, it relieves from the cold water to be dried
Foot Swelling Tips –
- This problem arises due to heavy pressure in the lower part of the foot pain. Sometimes this situation also happens due to wearing incorrect size shoes, obesity, stool or sugar.
- Take a little olive oil and massage the foot. Olive oil can give very good results in this case. Take two table spoon olive oil and heat on medium heat.
- Now put oil on the foot and massage for a few minutes. In this affected blood, blood will be communicated and pain will be removed and you will get relief. Do this so continuously when the pain does not decrease.
- To remove the inflammation and pain caused by foot tendontitis, ice packs (ice caps) are an effective home remedy.
- Take some pieces of ice and bury them and wrap them in a bag of cotton in a bag. Keep this bag in a painful place.
- This will reduce swelling and pain both. You can keep this bag for 15 minutes at a time.
- For more comfort, use it several times a day.
Hot water and rock salt -.
- Hot water and rock salt are also effective in foot tensotitis. Mix rock salt in hot water and keep your leg for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The warmth of the water will squeeze the pain and the supply of magnesium in the body will be filled with salt salt. To protect the foot from dryness, do this procedure only once a day. After this, wipe the wetness.
- You can also reduce the pain of foot tendonitis and swelling by vinegar.
- By wrapping hot and cold vinegar, you can get rid of pain. Add water and vinegar in the amount of quantity and heat it for some time and put cotton cloth into the painful place.
- Now add the vinegar and cold water to the cotton cloth in the same amount. Do this procedure two to three times a day and after wiping it moisturizing cream.
- Vinegar leaves are useful on these diseases. If the juice of leaf juice reduces the inflammation of the hemorrhoids and injures the tooth, the dried leaf ash is mixed with curry. Flour –
- Dough is a good solution to get rid of pain quickly by giving more heat, which is available in every home.
- Make a paste of flour and wine and place it in a painless place for thirty minutes. But people suffering from foot tendontitis instead of normal pain should not use this procedure. Asparagus –
- Tandonitis is the main cause of swelling, it is a great way to get rid of it and increase the fluid. Better pressure of urine than beta is beneficial at such time.
- If there is any kind of caution in the body and he is not recovering from any medicine, then you should consume turmeric water. Turmeric contains a curcumin element which heals inflammation and unpleasant pain in the joints. The pure drug of swelling is turmeric water. Physical inactivity: –
- Or people who work in the daytime
- There is a swelling in the foot of people who lack laziness or lack of exercise without any movement throughout the day.
Surgery – Surgery on the bones of the legs, on the muscles and on the joint If it is swollen sometime, then it comes back to exercise and treatment
Hot weather: –
Physical labor work in a very hot environment
If done too, or if too much moves or moves too much
Swelling of the legs
Female hormones: –
- In many cases during pregnancy
- There is swelling in the last 3 months of the end.
- Some men may also undergo menstrual cycle orThere is an inflammation of the feet on the postsecondary occasions.
- Regulation of child / family planning Even on taking regular pills, the feet may swell
May be. Also after the menstrual cycle has stopped forever Hormonal suppression also during menopause Climbing roots (Harmonal imbalaenc) also Many women have swelling on their feet
Cut your legs – This disorder occurs in the rainy season or many people in the winter. The skin becomes dry.
- Extreme consumption of aromatic substances
- Not using suitable shoes / footwear
- Some people’s work is related to oil, so that’s why.
- Rattan oil should be strained or put on the hand.
- Biba oil should be filled in the trunk of the leg.
- Mix oil and turmeric together.
- Sprinkle with milk.
- Massage the pelvic tape or oil, increase the intake of diet.