Aloe vera gel mask for dry skin – Aloe vera gel and cucumber are very beneficial to remove the dryness. These two things help to hydrate the skin naturally.
- Aloe vera gel is beneficial for the skin and it eliminates nail, acne and wrinkles. The cucumber hydrate the skin, causing wrinkles to decrease. To make this mask you need 2 teaspoon aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon cucumber juice.
- How to Use These Masks –
- Firstly mix aloe vera gel and cucumber juice in a bowl.
- Keep this face mask for half an hour.
- Wash the face when the mask is dry.
- Cover the face with a light hand from the towel.
- After that apply a drop moisturizer to the entire face on the palm. Due to this, it will also remove dryness.
- Chocolate masks shine with these 3 ways to get rid of face, stains and spots
- Avocado’s Mask for Oily Skin
- If the skin is oily, then the white portion of the avocado and egg is beneficial to remove it. People with oily skin have to face many skin related problems.
- Usually the problem of having nail acne and color deep due to oily skin is common. Apart from this, some people get sweat due to oily skin. To get rid of these problems, you can trace these special masks made from egg edoco and egg white. To make this, you need 2 tsp mashed echocado, one egg white part and 1 lemon juice.
- Firstly mix the avocado, white egg and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Wash the face once with water and apply it on the face.
- Wash this mask with 25 minutes and then wash it with plain water.
- This will remove the skin’s extra oil and it will improve on the face.
- Masks for Dead Skin Grapes Mask – Vitamin-E grapes work to repair hydrated face mask skin cells, which eliminates dead skin.
- Due skin causes your skin’s skin color to disappear and the color is dark. Many antioxidants present in grapes are very beneficial for your skin.
- You need 12-15 grapes and 2 tablespoons of flour to make this mask.
- How to Use These Masks –
- First make a paste of grapes and add 1 tsp flour and water and make paste.
- Put it on the face for 15 minutes on face.
- After 10 minutes wash the mask with plain water.
- This will make the skin tight and the dead skin will also disappear.
Keep in mind these things –
- Do not wash the face repeatedly, it causes the skin to become stiff, which can cause skin irritation or irritation.
- If the skin is oily then use oil-free, fruit or herbal face wash. Use mild facialwash to wash your mouth
- If you drink water in low temperatures in cold weather, dry skin starts to fall. This requires plenty of water in the winter.
- In these days diet should be included in e-vitamins. E-Vitasatta helps nourish our body, and blood flow is also smooth and easily remove the Dry Skin.
- Before bathing, you should massage the body with sesame oil or almond oil, so that the skin does not dry skin up.
- No matter how much the cold, no hot water should be bathed.
- After the bath, use natural moisturizer.
- In the winter, almonds, walnuts, nourishing nutrients are found in the body and skin disorders disappear.
- If the feet are broken, put the meat in hot water and sit in it for fifteen to twenty minutes, then clean the legs and massage them with oil.
- Fruit consumption should be done more efficiently so that skin health is better.
Neem leaves –
Make bitter neem leaves and aloe paste. After that, wash the hair with warm water after half an hour to remove the Dry Skin on face and face will be clear and glow.
Make a paste of coriander and apply it on the dry skin. After that, wash the hair with warm water after half an hour.
Mehndi and Beat –
Make a paste of henna and beta leaves and make a paste. Then combine the beta leaves and turmeric powder together with the dry skin on the head.
Curry leaves –