Reasons for eye pain
- Red eyes
- dry eyes
- Lack of sight.
- Cataracts fall. Fire
- Reading / Writing Problems
- right eye pain and headache
- Adhes the eyes in the morning.
- Eyes coming
- Eye drying. Etc.
eye pain symptoms –
- Make acupressure. Ie wound up / press hand.
- Take gourmet + honey and mix it. Eyeballs grow.
- Walk through the bare green grass in the morning.
- Drink a cup of juice daily.
- Take a nose while sleeping the country cows.
- Take “A” vitamins. (Carrot, all fruits / leafy vegetables, papaya, milk, cabbage, almonds etc.)
- Exercise 5 minutes for breath exercises.
- Regularly do pranayama. Along with it, you can do Shirishasan or Sanjungasan.
- Remove the saliva in the mouth before clearing the mouth in the morning. Or make eyeballs. Look better. The glasses descend. All eye disorders are destroyed. But before sleeping, teeth should be cleaned. Addictive people should not do this experiment.
- Do not walk in the sun. Put a blanket Use the gongle.
- Take asparagus powder from the medium. Drink hot water above. The glasses descend.
- Put 3 or 5 almonds in water and peal it in the morning and bite after eating it. Then drink water. There is a better solution.
- Wash nagaveli leaves with clean water, keep it clean with a clean hand, and leave one drop of its juice in both the nostrils.
- Every day, the vision remains good, there are no glasses of life, no glaucoma / cataract etc. Eyeballs do not happen.
- Blind the eyes of the cows Relax. Keep it near Kapurpur. The infection will not increase.
- Black grapes are also effective for improving eyesight for eyes.
- Yoga for eyes – With the help of these Yogasanas, eyes will become beautiful and fast
- Sarvargasan: – To perform this action, first lie down in the respiration, place both hands next to the thighs and palms on the ground. Stretch the legs with knees and raise the back to the shoulders.
- Keep both hands under the waist and support the raised part of the body, thus keeping the chin with the chest. Now do not stop breathing. Now bring the feet back to the forehead while walking through the knees. Now keep the hands and feet on the ground slowly and slowly in the breathing. Keep the eyes open while doing the asana. By doing this asana, the eyesight increases rapidly. Anger and irritability also end. This posture is very useful for the children’s brain.
- Shawasan: – To do this posture, lie down on the back with a calm and calm mind. Put the arms aside and keep the arms side by side with the legs loose. Let the body be completely firm on the floor. By doing this asana, the body fatigue and pressure will be reduced. The speed of breath and pulse will be normal. Eyes get relief and the light gets enlarged.
- Pranayama: — Pranayam is done by sitting in the posture of Padmasan and Siddhasan. Pranayam can be done in both physical and mental practices. By doing pranayama, the mind remains stable and the eyesight keeps on. With pranayam both body and mind are healthy.
- To prevent infection. Wash your eyes daily with clean water every morning and at night before sleeping.
- To stop the infection, consult a doctor regularly.
- After coming out from the outside of 2-3 times a day, clean the rose water in clean water and clean it thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with the infected person.
- Do not let your towel and handkerchief be used by others.
- Infected hand eye should not always be touched right eye pain and headache
- Do not make makeup on the face in case of infection.
- In okra, there are vitamins A, beta-carotene and anti-oxidants. Okra is used to destroy those particles that are harmful to the eye. The okra keeps it away from the pearl point.
- Green Leafy vegetables – Carotenoids are found in spinach’s greens, leaf cabbage and green leafy vegetables, which are yellowish substances and it protects the macula (the area of retina which is responsible for central vision).
- Diet with vitamins A, C, E – Include fruits and vegetables that contain high amounts of vitamin A, C, E and beta carotene, in their diet. Yellow vegetables give us the ability to observe properly in the daylight.
- Garlic and Onion – Sulfur is found in large amounts in garlic and onion which produces antioxidant for eyes.
- Soya Milk – Soya Milk is low in fat and protein is high. It contains important fatty acids, vitamin E, and swelling substances.
- Egg – Eggs contain amino acids, proteins, sulfur, lactin, lutein, cysteine and vitamin B2. Vitamin B is important in the work of cell.
- Carrots and Capsicum – Good nutrition is found in green, red, yellow and orange colored vegetables and fruits and contains Vitamin C and A, which are antioxidants. Antioxidants have protection of eyes.
- Nuts – get high vitamin from eating food that keeps cholesterol lower and maintains stability in cellular membranes. Along with this, it extracted Vitamin A from the liver to use it for the use of eyes.
- Dairy products – Milk, butter, cream, cheese and cheese etc. have good amount of vitamin A. If there is a deficiency of vitamin A in the eyes, then the eyes will appear visually in the night. Its lack can make you blind.
- The eyes do not look. Looks far and near short Water comes from the eye. Water starts to crumble, becomes scaly, and is visually impaired.
- In such a case, you should only have honey in your eye and if the dry jar is chopped in the honey. This eliminates all the impaired symptoms. Vision improves very quickly.
- Having a honey with gajara is a good sight. There is a need to take at least an hour before the meal to keep the eyes healthy. Honey is a very good medicine to reduce cataracts.
- Home remedies for infection in the eye –
- Whenever you feel some trouble or something different when turning on your eyes, turn it on to the doctor first.
- You must check your eyes carefully. Know what the infection is and what it is like.
- Types of Eye Transition –
Swelling in the eye – This infection is caused by the staphylococcus bacteria. The pulse of the eyes and its skin swells and it is very painful.
Blepharitis – The feeling of this transition occurs when the oily substance is formed at the extremity of the eyelids and tickles there. This caused irritation. The symptoms of burning in the eyes as well as watering the eyes are visible as the symptoms of heat burn.
Eye infection – is the name of this infection, such as cellulitis. In this, fluid accumulates in the lower part of the eyes. Since it is a biotech infection, it invites eye disorders. Can cause loss of eyeballs.
Keratis – These infections are caused by harmful bacteria, viruses, fungal and parasites. This causes the eyes to swell in pain. This can lead to coronary injury.
Diseocytosis – These infections can occur in various blood vessels and other nuclei of the eye. These infections can be caused by less in body resistance, traumatic surgery, hazardous chemicals, and extremely weak dieting practices.
– Here are home remedies for remedies for transfusion of some eyes.
Hot Strip – This is an effective solution to the eyes coming out. Doing this will facilitate the blood circulation around the eyes. Eyes will work better. If there is inflammation, then relief is available.
- Soak and clean cotton cloth in hot water and take out extra water.
- Put this cloth on your eyes for 5 minutes, then remove it from the cloth and repeat it 2-3 times in the process.
- You can clean the water in the eye and the infected oil content with your clothes.
- You can do this process two to three times a day for as long as you do not feel well.
- Saline Solution – You can clean the infected sticky material and solid through the saline solution made at home. You can also use to clean eyes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup warmed in cold water.
- Reheat this water and make it cool.
- Fill this water in a bucket that is not clean and infections.
- You can use clean clothes for this water use.
- Clear water infections and dirt.
- The water should be pure and fresh.
- Colloidal Silver – Coloidal Silver is used in the burning and swelling of the eye. It removes bacterial and universal emissions. This makes it effective for such transit.
- This solution is prepared mostly from silvery in pure and uninterrupted water.
- It can also be used as an i-drop. If 2-3 drops of the solution are placed on the eye infection then it is soon relieved.
- It should always be kept in the fridge, it is used on softening the eyes, itching and burning.
- Honey – honey is an anti-biological element that eliminates the harmful beneficiaries of the eyes.
- There are elements that increase vision in honey. Therefore, it is very effective in watering the eye, and also in myambomian glacial diseases.
- Use good quality currant honey and organic honey.
- Clean and clean water should be cleaned and cleaned by a clean cotton box. Keep doing this procedure until you get infected. Do this process 2-3 times a day.
- If you want to drop the drops of the head straight into the eye. This comes due to the eyes. This cleanses the dust and dirt from the eyes.
- Green tea : Green tea is rich in tonic acid, which can remove eye irritation such as eye irritation and inflammation of water. Many nutrients and resistors in Green Tea which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Green Tea leaf 1 cup for 2 minutes in warm water, warmed for 2 minutes.
- Drain the water with filth.
- Fill this solution in a sieve bucket and keep it in freezer
- Dry green tilt with clean clothes and gradually clear the infected eyes.
- Keep eyes clean until you get infected.
- Boric Acid – Boric Acid is considered to be an important infections. It is considered necessary for the eyes transition. The use of these problems, such as red eyes, dryness, inflammation of the eyes, inflammation of the eye, and problems in the eyes. These include antibacterial anti-fungal elements that remove the infection.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon medical grade boric acid 1 cup clean and heated in cold water and refrigerate in the fridge.
- The mixture should be cleaned to clean the eyes.
- Repeat process at least 3 times a day. Always use fresh. If the burn is burning, then slowly apply it.
- Make a powder of tea in a small room. She Dip in hot water and keep it on the eyes and take one minute and put ice on it. Like this Alternating swelling means that the swelling on the eyes suddenly decreases. A little while in the day Erase eyes and sit healthy. So, the eyes get rest and they get brighter.
- If the eyes are tired, the hot strip is an effective way to keep eyes on the eyes. Doing this will facilitate the blood circulation around the eyes. Eyes will work more efficiently. If there is inflammation, then it can also relax.
- Clean and soft cotton cloth soak it in hot water Then take out the extra water.
- Get 1 teaspoon apple sider vinegar, 1 glass sterilized water
- Clean the mixture with clean cotton spots in the infected areas of the eyes. Clean the glass in the bowl.
- It is used to clean internal and external infections of the eye.
- Do this procedure 2-3 times a day.
- Take fresh milk milk at a cut
- Put 2-3 drops of milk into infected eyes with the help of clean income dropper.
- Process this process 2-3 times a day.
- Massage your eyes 2-3 times a day with a light hand at least 20 seconds.
- Massage also helps to relax the muscles of the eye and improve blood flow there.
- This instrument has a special significance in yoga practice. Both palms palm each other. Later on slowly touching his eyes on the eyes. Set aside the hands after 2-3 minutes. Doing so helps in reducing eye-to-eye problems due to intense light.
- To lighten the tension on the eyes, put cotton balls in the cold milk. 4-5 minutes you’ll feel relaxed.
- If you are at work, you can use water instead of cold milk. Colds help to free the blood vessels. It also helps to reduce the swelling caused by stress.
- Because cucumber has a cooling effect, cucumber is kept on the eyelid after wearing face pack in the salon.
- The entrant components in cucumber lighten the tears on the eyes. Put cucumber slices on the eyes for 3-4 minutes and relax for some time.
- Nutritious Gully water helps reduce the inflammation of the eyes. Its aestheticians and anti-inflammatory agents help to lighten the tone of the eyes.
- Dip cotton bowl and put it on your eyes. Remove the face lightly after 4-5 minutes.
Keeping the neck straight before the eyes of the eyes 4-6 Rotate the bar above and then right-left. After that 4-6 times right-left Rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise in roundness.
While moving the eyes, from the middle part of the palms Keep the eyes covered for a while, this strengthens the muscles of the eyes.
Every 10 minutes while working on a computer Look at at least 20 feet away after a minute, away from sight Will remain.
In order to perform this verbation, firstly in Shravan Lie down, place both hands next to the thighs and palms on the ground. Stretch the feet with knees and raise the back to the shoulders. Both hands of the waist Put the chin down and support the raised part of the body, thus churning the chin with the chest Keep it Now do not stop breathing. Now take the feet back to the forehead while walking through the knees Come on. Now keep the hands and feet on the ground slowly and slowly in the breathing. Keep the eyes open while doing the asana. Eyelashes can increase the eyesight faster by doing this posture Is. Anger and irritability also ends. This posture lot for the children’s brains
Grate the cucumber or chop it into the bunches in the cloth.