What is meditation? –
- Meditation means that you start breathing to calm the restless mind that constantly chatter.
- There are three types of meditation –
5 Benefits of Meditation
- Cool mind
- Good concentration
- Better clarity
- Better communication
- Rejuvenation and relaxation of body and body
- Mental-Meditation – gross-attention is said in which the idol of Lord Durga or Guru should be contemplated. The meditation in which the feeling of brightness or nature is called Jyotidhyan, and in which the philosophy of pointless Brahma and Kul-Kundalini Shakti is beneficial is called subtle meditation.
- The gross Meditation – the focus of gross things is called gross meditation.
- First-attention – Seekers should close their eyes and do such meditation in the heart that an exquisite nectar is flowing.
- Between the sea there is a gemstone island, the island is decorating and decorating with sandalwood sand.
- All the flavors in these fragrances are flowing with aroma.
- In the mind of the seeker, think that in the middle of this law, Manohar Kalpvraksh exists, it has four branches, all the four branches are Chaturvedamy and those branches are full of flowers and fruits instantly generated.
- Those branches are roaming while roaming the roar and the cottons are fascinated by the kihu-khuhu sitting on them. Then the seeker should think that under this Kalpvraksha, a gemstone mantap is getting the ultimate glory. There is a beautiful throne between the pavilion. Your fateful God is sitting on the same throne.
- The meditation of this type is the accomplishment of gross-meditation.
- Second- Meditation – There is a fourth chakra of Anahata in our heart. This has 12 cards, it is the location of the car. On 12 leaves of this, from east direction – Agility, destruction, deceit, reasoning, repentance, hope-despair, anxiety, desire, equality, meditation, choice, discrimination and ego prevail. Anahat is in the circle of the circle. The seeker should think that at this place there is a Sonamohar Nad-Bindumiyi one bench and at that place Lord Shiva is sitting, they have two arms, there are three eyes and they are beautified in Shukla garments. There is a white sandalwood on his body; in the gorge is the famous flower of white character. Blood pressure is presenting in their left side. In this way meditation on Shiva is realized.
- Third –Meditation – In the world system it is written that – In the head, the white lotus lotus, Yogi meditates on the Guru in Prabhakta, that he is calm, trinater, binary, and he is holding the upper and abhaya mudra. Thus, this meditation is the gross meditation of the guru.
- The Kankamalini system has written that the seeker should take such meditation that in the midst of the lotus flower which is illuminated, a bright throne is present in the middle of the nad-point, on the same throne, his favored devas are waiting, in Veerasan His body is sitting like a silver-colored white; He is revered by various types of ornaments and is wearing white garlands, flowers and garments, in his hands I am on the safe and currency, sits in his left limb strength. Favored Dev is looking all around with compassion, his beloved power is touching his handsome body with the right hand. In the left-hand power of the power is blood-padma and they are venerated by the jewelery of the blood, in this way, the name of the wisdom-related favouras-remember carefully.
- Jyotidhyadhan : Kundalini is present in Sarpakar in the middle of the place of origin and gender. In this place, the soul is situated like a Deep-Shikhara. At this place, the Jyoti forms the meditation of Brahma.
- On the one hand, there is a sharpness of attention that meditate on the light of the car which is present in the middle of Bhrikuti and in the upper part of the mind. Yoga-power and self-directing power arise from this meditation. This is called Tejo-meditation or Jyotidhyan.
- Subtle Meditation – On the emergence of virtue of previous birth, the Kundalini Shakti of the seeker is awakened. This power wakes up and goes out of the direction of the soul and goes towards the upper part of the universe ie Brahmandhra and when it passes through a highway, it is very subtle and playful at that time. Due to this, it is difficult to see Kundalini in meditation-yoga. The meditator is meditating on Shambhavi-Mudra, meditating on the Kundalini, such meditation is called subtle-meditation. By this rare meditation-yoga- the soul is interviewed and meditation is achieved.
- Meditation technique – Close your eyes and stay with your natural breath. Meditation rests the restless vibrations of the mind, so that the power of strength, energy gets consolidated, which brings good health, peace of mind and the wisdom of life and knowledge.
- Meditation Benefits –
- Spiritual health is the root cause and physical health is the result.
- Meditation is the biggest reward given to your life by your own efforts. You can give yourself a lot.
- All physical pains are caused by mental pain. All mental worries are created due to intellectual immatureness. Intellectual maturity is due to lack of spiritual energy and spiritual prognosis shortening.
- By meditating, you get a lot of spiritual energy and spiritual discretion, when intelligence develops completely, soon all psychological worries end. As a result, all physical illnesses disappear. The only way to heal all the sickness is to meditate.
- Memory increases – A lot of spiritual energy gained from meditation helps the brain to work perfectly and with maximum capacity. Meditation has tremendous need for meditation for all students, as the meditation increases tremendously.
- Bad habits are destroyed – To eat too much, to sleep much, to speak a lot, to think overly, Excessive drinking, eating tobacco, etc. There are many bad habits. A lot of meditative meditation and the spiritual power of all, all bad habits automatically fall off.
Sleep dims – Many spiritual energy is gained from meditation. There is only very little energy available in sleep.
Within half an hour, deep meditation is considered to be six hours of sleep, considering the rest of the body and the energy of the mind.
Thinking increases – There is a need for power in the thoughts to reach your goal. The thoughts that arise in the uncomfortable state of mind are of minimal power.
So they do not reach their goals. However, in a calm state of mind, they get great power and all the desires come into play dramatically.