Savasana is a Yogasana and it is usually done at the beginning and end of Yoga session. At this place, the human being looks like a dead body (like a dead body) without moving, hence it is said to be residual.
- Sleep on the back Keep your hands from body to 4 to 6 inches. Place your palms towards the ceiling. Hand fingers should be partially erased.
- Keep one to one and a half feet separated by foot.
- Tilt the inside, tilt the sides outside.
- Left or right as a habit,
- Tilt the head on the right. Eyes closed.
- The first thing is to start relaxing the body. Feel free to go to that part of the body and get both feet lightened.
- Lighten the foot from the feet to the room. Now, relax the muscles from the fingers to the shoulder with one hand.
- Now relax the stomach, chest muscles. Now lighten the back of the back, each spine After that, the whole face, the entire body became relaxed, and in the next phase, the breathlessness is slowing down.
- Then, in the mind, make the resolution three times. Yoga brings me physical and mental health. After that Saujam mental chanting.
- When breathing, say ‘sleep’ and say ‘ha’ as you breathe out. Then bring the Kuladavat, the honorable person, the Guru in front of the eyes.
- Greet them. Remind your resolve and turn your eyes open slowly and slowly.
- Blood pressure stays controlled.
- Heart disease is useful.
- Useful on psychiatric illnesses
- Physical, mental, spiritual, emotional benefits are available.
- Improves blood circulation
- Mind can be concentrated.